Happy Monday Jedi! Ezra tagged me again for the awesome blogger award. Thank you Ezra!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations.
Give them 10 new questions to answer.
1. What’s your favorite color?
2. Why did you decide to start your blog?
It is sort of a long story that you can read here. However, the quick explanation of it is that I wanted to share my love of reading and reviewing with others.
3. What’s your favorite thing to do?
Read and jumprope
4. Are you a night owl or an early bird or both?
Definitely an early bird. I love getting up at 5 AM and working out with my mom.
5. Do you play an instrument? If so what kind?
Yes, I play piano and I own a cello and took lessons for a few years but then my teacher moved away and I just haven’t picked it up again.
6. What’s one thing that everyone else seems to love doing but you think it’s boring?
Hmmm…I honestly don’t know.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be, and why?
I have always wanted to go abroad so definitely Europe.
8. What’s your favorite book?
Wow–I’ve been asked this question a lot lately! If you read my previous post you know that I said The Chance by Karen Kingsbury and Hiding in the Light by Rifqa Bary. However, to spice things up a bit I will do my second favorite book so that it’s not the same answer every time! My second favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
9. What’s your favorite movie?
Ever After or Forever My Girl or Narnia
10. Did you have a good Valentines Day?
Yes I did! I had a fun day with my family and my mom made a delicious dinner.
I realize that I am supposed to nominate 5 blogs, but I think that gets a little too overwhelming and so many blogs have already been awarded anyway. Therefore, I am just going to nominate one special person.The blog I nominate is:
Here are my ten questions:
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- Which historical person would you most want to be?
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
- If you had to choose between living permanently under the sea or permanently in space, which would you choose?
- If you had to read an entire encyclopedia, which letter would you choose?
- If you could only take three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
- What would your “perfect day” look like?
- What person do you admire the most? (besides family members or Biblical characters)
- You have 5 minutes to talk to the President. What do you talk about?
That’s a wrap. May the Lord be with you!