I was recently nominated by Audrey to do this awesome award! Thank you so much, Audrey! Be sure to go check out her blog. It’s awesome and beautiful!
Here are the Rules
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you and links to their blog(s)
- Nominate any number of bloggers and link to their blog(s)
- Come up with seven questions for the people who nominated you
- Would you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
It depends on the food…I definately prefer vanilla ice cream, but some food like–let’s say–brownies wouldn’t taste very good if they didnt have chocolate and were vanilla flavored instead. Techinically I can not have chocolate because I have an intolerance to it, but I still eat it occasionally.
2. Where’s the most interesting place you’ve been to?
Hmmm… That’s hard because my family has gone to many interesting places. We have gone to lots of state and national parks as well as other landmarks. However, I would say that the most unique place we have gone is probably Yellowstone National Park.
3. Do you prefer reading or writing?
What type of a question is that?! Of course I prefer reading!
4. What is your dream job?
I would love to be a nurse, because I love helping other people.
5. Do you say “y’all” or “you all?”
6. What’s your favorite season?
100% Fall! I love all the spices, weather, colors, foods, decorations, and the antisipation of the holidays. I also love how the days are getting cooler and the trees are changing colors.
7. If you could have any natural ability (such as being a math major at 12, or being a pianist by ear, or an amazing baker), what would it be?
That is a very hard question. I would probably say that I would most like to be an amazing memorizer. Because then I could ace every test, exam, interview, etc.!
Now for the nominations…I am going to nominate only two special people, so it doesn’t get overwhelming. The two special people I tag are:
Here are my questions:
- If you were forced to change your entire name (first, middle, and last) what would it be?
2. If you were forced to move to another country, which would it be and why?
3. If you were to write a book, would it be fiction or non fiction? What would the title be?
4. If you could eliminate one item of food from exsistance, what would it be?
5. Narnia or LOTR?
6. If you were a bird, what bird would you be?
7. Would you rather live somewhere where it is hot all the time or cold all the time?
Thank you for reading this post! If you like this award and I did not nominate you, feel free to tag yourself!